●ONE BRUSH. MULTIPLE USES. Use for day-to-day blush color on the apples of your cheeks; use for contouring under the cheekbone for a more sculpted look, and use for highlighting the larger areas on your face. The soft angle deposits just the right amount of pigment for either a soft or dramatic look. It's firm enough for perfect contouring and blending without pulling.
●Best Quality Angled Kabuki Brush -- The angled brush is perfect for applying blush. The soft angle deposits just the right amount of pigment to the cheek for either a soft or dramatic look. It's firm enough for perfect blending without pulling. Perfect for stippling, buffing, blending, contouring, and finishing. Get smooth, streak free coverage and touch up perfection every time.
Hair Material: Synthetic Hair
Product Category: Makeup Brush
Brush handle material:Wood
Color: as shown
Pouch: PVC Bag
Brush Use & Care Tips:
1. Dry the brush thoroughly before using it to apply products.
2. Well cleaned brushes create the best makeup results. We suggest using a brush cleanser to wash them every week if used daily.
Here are some step-by-step instructions:
1. Hold bristles face down, run under lukewarm(NEVER HOT) water.
2. Gently squeeze out excess water.
3. Apply a dime size of mild soap/shampoo and olive oil into your palm and massage the bristle in a circular motion under water until runs clear, careful not to submerge the bristles.
4. Gently squeeze out any excess water using a clean towel.
5. Air dry in an open space.
6. Deep clean weekly.
Dry it naturally!
Don't use blow drier!
Don't put it under the sun!
Don't wash the brush at the opposite direction of the bristle,otherwise, the usage life will be shortened.